Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Boys will be boys.........

Well, yes Max was being a boy! He and his cousin Brock were rough housing and, you guessed it, Max got hurt....he hit the side of the coffee table and few hours later Wa La 7 stitches holding his ear back together!!! OUCH!

I was so proud of him..such a brave little guy. He was soooo afraid of shots, and of course, you don't get stitches without the shot....but after a few HUGE alligator tears, mom and dad by his side...he was stitched up very nicely and good to go....



Dad and Mom did pretty good too....this was the first of probably many trips to have stitches unfortunately....deep breath, it's just begun!!!

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

That looks so painful! I am blessed with an extremely cautious little man. We've put 1 bandaid on the kid and that was because his sandal gave him a blister! His sister on the other hand...you might see some pictures of her on my blog in the doctor's office. Let's hope not:)

Josh and Juli said...

Ouch is right! I don't think I'm ready for those kinds of things. My kids are a lot wimpier, I think. Glad he's okay!