Saturday, February 13, 2010

Still loosing.........................


Had a pretty good weigh in again today, I guess....well....at least it is another loss... I lost 1.2lbs, and Gary lost 1lb...I keep telling myself that is good and I do appreciate the loss....but, geezzz...I am so impatient!!!! I'm honestly working really hard, not even letting myself be temped to cheat or even go into my extra points as well as Zumba, Yoga and the treadmill.....just seems like a meager loss when I work so hard.....I'm (sorta patiently) waiting for the day something snaps, I stand on those scales and the gal says...woooo hoooo you lost 5lbs this week (I've done it before in the past) I know two pounds a week is a good safe weight loss, and I keep telling myself this is good, and believe me I am glad I am loosing and not gaining, it just seems I have so far to go and I honestly am not the most patient person in the world.....I want it now!!! Hahaha....(me and drama)....it will happen...yes in baby steps, but it will happen. I love any encouragement you can share.....keep me strong!!! Thanks for your help so far...I really appreciate everything you guys tell me, and I need to hear it!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Keep up the good work! Sounds like you are doing this the smart, healthy way.