Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yes we did!!! We went spur of the moment BOWLING.......

Oh my gosh!!! We had soooo much fun bowling 3 games at Delton in West Valley. Here is Max....he had such a great time as you can see...if you notice the ball, it is headed for his one strike of the day!! Whoo Hoo Max!!! (sorry for the blurry, I forgot my camera, again, and had to depend on my cell phone...booooo)





This is Gary doing his thing, of course, he won the first 2 games, but I actually won the third.....(his arm was giving out, remember, it's been LONG time since we have bowled!!)

Kati...look at that form!!! We laughed so hard!!! Oh, are we going to be sore tomorrow!!!

Notice Max keeping an eye on his mom's game....he just totally enjoyed himself, as did the rest of us......

Sorry, no pictures of me..(well, not really sorry LOL) I bowled a 50 something first game, 77 second game and a whopping 110 for the 3rd game!!!
OH YES....Gary and I are really sore...In placed I wouldn't have expected!!! But it was totally worth it and I now know this will be a Schroeder activity again!!!

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Bowling is such a universal sport, it's fun for everyone, I'm glad yall had fun!

The Fullmer's said...

I love bowling with family it is a blast. To bad I'm really really bad at it!