Friday, January 8, 2010

Why................


A Millard County Deputy was shot and killed in the line of duty. The blue line represents all law enforcement who daily protect this nation. The black background was designed as a constant reminder of our fallen officers. I have such a hard time understanding why someone feels they have the right to take someone else away from their families....this Deputy was a young mom, wife, daughter, granddaughter,sister and friend. She was doing her job to defend and protect those in Millard County. This ... person ... choose to shoot her and take her life with no thought at all....as I understand both men are illegal in our Country and the shooter has been deported 3 time and come back with numerous counts of illegal activity on his rap sheet....how does this happen? I hope they don't ever let him out....hope this time justice prevails. May God be with this young Deputies family, friends and especially 2 little children....their mom was a hero, and I for one appreciate all those who put their lives on the line to protect and defend my family and me...they most certainly are HEROS in my mind...Thank You.

1 comment:

The Harding Hive said...

Agree completely. Thanks for sharing. Tell your fam hello for me. I miss you guys. Thank goodness for FB and blogs, I can keep up with you all.