Friday, July 1, 2011

I Love JULY!!!











I Love JULY.....I Love the fact that July is REALLY Summer...I Love JULY because it's soooo patriotic.....I Love the Scouts hanging flags in my yard and how great it looks to have flags all over the neighborhood...Thanks Scouts!....I Love to Celebrate our Country.....I Love to be reminded that we live in the best Country EVER....I Love the USA....I Love ALL those Military men/women and their families who have sacrificed so much for me to LOVE THIS COUNTRY! It makes me so excited to have these wonderful Holidays in JULY....the 4th with all it's celebrating and fireworks....I LOVE Fireworks.....and parades and watching families....watching the looks on childrens faces on the parade route....the excitment...the cotton candy and snowcones all over their faces, hands and cloths....the SUN...the HEAT....the BARBQUE's....Rocky Mountain Speedways SOUNDS....





and the 24th of July....for those Pioneers who sacrificed EVERYTHING to come to Utah and make this a great State..I love the PARADE and all the excitment...handcarts...Trek...junk food at the parade...happy faces and tired people everywhere...the horses in the parade...I Love that the Gospel was established Here in UTAH and that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints....I Love the Values and Principles it teaches me and that we can be Eternal Families FOREVER....I Love having a son on his MISSION teaching that gospel to those who want to hear ....it's a BEAUITFUL month!

I LOVE RED WHITE and BLUE....and Freedom! THANK YOU to EVERYONE who has made it possible for me to LOVE JULY!!!!!




No comments: