Friday, September 9, 2011

Never Forget!





This is a day I will never forget....I will always remember watching TV and trying to figure out what just happened, then seeing the 2nd plane fly into the 2nd tower....then later the pentagon....then the plane diverted onto the ground by brave passengers and not knowing what was going to happen next. Then, the quiet skys of West Valley...it was strange to do recess duty at West Valley Elementary School and have the skys so quiet, it was a bit disconcerting especially for us who live in the flight path of the Salt Lake Airport, it was so quiet it was eirie....I think of those families who lost loved ones that day...my heart will always be with them....The Pledge of Allegience....The Star Spangled Banner....our flag.....One Nation Under God, I hope we can always find a way to remember.

No comments: