Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Change all the answers so that they apply to you and post it on your blog. Tag "you" are it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually News Year Eve....gives us more room
5. Do you like egg nog ? Do I like egg nog.......I LOVE EGG NOG!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Nancy Nurse Doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? Grandma's...they have everything already
8. Easiest person to buy for? Max...my grandson
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes...my Grandmother's...I always remember hers displayed under glass....brings back fond memories
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I got my cards mailed early this year!! Hurray!!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember ever having a bad gift...I like everything
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Of course White Christmas...just finished watching it again for the 3rd time this season
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? BLACK FRIDAY!!! Day after Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I haven't
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I really love all the goodies neighbors bring...others baking is so much better than my own...why is that?
16. Lights on the tree? Yup ... White
17. Favorite Christmas song? Karen Carpenter's
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home, home, home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I can
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One special present on Christmas Eve (PJ's..tradition since I was real little) the rest Christmas morning..(what a mess it is too)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People being so unpleasant...it actually makes me sad
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? red, white and silver
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? This year Ham...Staci is stuffing mushrooms...yummy
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Everybody to be Happy, Healthy, Safe and the little Fullmer Family to be able to take Lukie home for Christmas and be a family.........Merry Christmas to Everybody!!!!