Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, 5K..............

Soooo....this is Kati's and my Wednesday mornings.....5:30am Zumba....work....5pm Yoga! I really love Wednesdays and wish I could afford this to be an everyday routine! Last week Cher (our instructor for both, and a friend of mine) upped our Yoga to sort of a Power Yoga....and added some Pilates to it! OUCH! My core felt that work out for sure, but I really loved it, as hard as it was.








Now, another fun activity to add to the routine! Kati and Ben are going to run the 5K for Breast Cancer awareness....Kristi, Staci and I are going to walk the 5K......and.....Gary and I just found out Weight Watcher is sponsering a 5K to be held on June 5th...yes, we are going to walk that too! I'm excited. We are going to start walking after work during the week in preparation for this....this should be lots of fun....I will never run a 5K ever....I HATE running! I used to run when I lived in Cali and even ran a 5K on the beach years ago....NEVER again! Walking is good....



I went shopping for a good pair of shoes.....I have REALLY bad feet...I have had surgery on both sides of both my feet in the past and now have neuroma's under my 2nd toes...which can be extremely painful at times....after my surgery my doctor suggested I buy New Balance as the shoe for me to recover in...really good shoe so I decided to try it again.....hopefully it works!
Oh, we are still loosing slowly but surely...another .4lbs for me, but of course, Gary lost 4lbs ... UGH!!! Anyway it's a loss and not a gain....I'll take it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your family always seem to be able to make every event seem fun. I love that about all of you! And, if you ever buy another running/walking shoe, try Saucony. I don't think they are the most stylish, but they are perfect for comfort and training. Miss you!