Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So.....Where do you think Rob will go on his mission?



Dear friends and family! as some of you know, Rob finished his portion of his mission papers! YAY! He and I decided to have a contest. All family and friends are invited to join in on a fun contest to guess where he will go on his mission, whether it be Country or a state. Whoever gets the correct place will be able to come with our family too Leatherby's! YUMMMMM... Rules!

1. Only up three people can choose the same country OR state.
2. if three people already have chosen you unfortunately have to choose again. We will keep everyone updated.....

3 comments:

Tara said...

Josh votes: Paraguay or Arkansas
Tara votes: Finland or Ohio

audge8 said...

I vote Australia or New Jersey :)

Rachel said...

I say Russia. And if I win I want a Grandma Grace's!!! :)