Thursday, August 5, 2010

sniff sniff......hoo...humm....









Ya know...that's just how I am feeling right now...contemplating so many things...lots of things going on in the Schroeder home...somewhat overwhelming to say the least. Just finished girls camp and really felt like it was a success...we have such wonderful young women in our ward...
Looking forward to Kristi's move home next week...though saddened by the fact that she is so sad about the move, and I totally understand why...being on her own has been so good for her, but I feel like she is doing this the Lord's way...which sometimes is a challenge but strength to do so....I really know this is something she needs and should do...it will all work out for her good. Then Kati is getting ready for school to start soon...that will be really good for her, but a bit on the overwhelming side as well since she is going to school and working full time...glad she's young! Whew! She'll do good though....she has so much energy and needs to keep on the go. Then Staci, Trevor and Max...lots of things going on in their little family...one being Max going to Kindergarten. They are kind of getting a late start on registration since they just moved, and they also hear horrible things about the school district they are living in...so they have decided to put Max in Weber School district...waiting on whether they are accepted though...if not, they have alternatives. Then getting Rob ready for his mission! Wow! So much to do....he leaves 6 wks from yesterday!!! It's going so fast....I will be somewhere and start thinking about him and of course start to cry....these are not tears of sadness...it's hard to explain...he's been my buddy for 19yrs.... now he gets to grow up without me...and that he will do! I won't have the influence on him as I always have...talks, errands, experiences etc.....my contact will be through prayers for him.....so they are not tears of sadness...mostly I already miss him...but I know this is where he is supposed to be, doing what he is supposed to be doing....he will make a great missionary and I am very proud of him...but yes, did I say I will miss him terribly! They grow up way too fast!!!

No comments: