Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010.........


So much for us to be grateful for because of the birth of our Savior and His atonement for us....our Love and appreciation for Him grows every day. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of this great man and his sacrifice for me and my family. I love this time of year and the reminders that it brings to me....I still love the excitement and fun that goes along with this Holiday...the joy and fun in a child's eyes waiting for Santa to come and deliver gifts at their house...I think there is room for being grateful for the birth of our Savior and the excitement that comes with this time of year...family time and smiles everywhere. Staying away from the commercialization, remembering why we celebrate this time of year, and enjoying the fun and excitement with family and friends...it's just a wonderful time of the year.....

No comments: