Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting closer.......



Wow! Time is flying by....I have today to finish up anything I need to finish for Christmas...you see, I am having some surgery on Wednesday and will be recovering for the Holidays....yes, pretty dumb but it works since I already have the time off...so, work today, then some shopping..finish getting Rob a box for Christmas and send his bedding to Kennewick, they will hold onto it at the mission home for him....cleaning whatever I need to finish up before I really can't clean....Tuesday a party at work, then sending out boxes for Rob, then our Mission...CRAZY BUSY time...we'll get through this....Christmas is going to be simple and quiet this year and that's ok....Our plans have been made....we will have a Christmas Eve dinner with just the few of us....(Staci, Trevor and Max are spending Christmas Eve with Grandma Jana)...then sleep in on Christmas morning...a special breakfast, open few gifts then off to Ogden around noon time to spend the afternoon with Max opening gifts and a movie. Just a quiet time and I'm ok with it this year...I don't even know if I will be able to get any neighborhood gifts or Christmas cards out this year....I just can't worry about all the extra things this year...most of my time was getting Rob ready for his mission, and now my surgery....CRAZY BUSY!!! That's just how we roll........

No comments: