Saturday, June 14, 2008


We all just got some new laptop computers....they were on sale and we decided we couldn't pass the price up. Kati got one for school....Kristi got one for school and life...Gary and I got one because some day soon we will need to replace the desktop downstairs and at this price we couldn't pass it by. It is pretty nice to have one up here in the living room, just getting used to it is a little hard. I think it is easier than I first thought...I actually like it. Trevor downloaded a bunch of stuff to keep us going and we are good to go with it. I will need to download some of my pictures though...I have a few, but they are Kati only...I will try to get more soon. This pictures is already on the computer so I decided to use it....pretty isn't it...I love waterfalls.....

No comments: