Thursday, June 26, 2008



Wow....it's good old WestFest starting today....everything is centrally located at the Family Fitness Center..carnival, parties, fireworks, and yes, Helicopter Rides!!! I am not sure how much they cost, but they have been flying non stop all afternoon overhead.....I am a little surprised they are flying over the neighborhoods, but I guess and hope they are safe, they are sure busy. We like to go walking at the outside track over at the fitness center... I have been watching them putting up the carnival...just seeing it being put together like tinker toys, I'm not going to lie, is a little scary...nothing looks safe and to think that it will hold tons of people swinging, rolling, and flying everywhere...I guess that's the thrill part!! I can't wait though, tomorrow we are going over and I am going to have my first funnel cake!! I heard it is really good....I'll let you all know what I think. The concert for Mr Moore is getting closer and lots of finishing up work is happening. This is really going to be good...We were just notified that the Air Conditioning is out in the Auditorium...of course, there is always something...we are going tomorrow to buy lots more water just in cast people need it.....it's not a real long concert, but will be good. Things are coming together. Staci and Kristi spent a night handing and hanging flyers in business...it's amazing which businesses support the community and which ones don't....most have been really good after they read the flyer and know the cause...I just finished making 60 bags of plain and cashew carmels to sell...there will be lots of good things to buy thanks to some of the businesses here that want to help out.

No comments: