Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What do I do?????? Any Experience with Alzheimers!!!!

I am ok with her showers, combing her hair, brushing her teeth, cutting her nails, her taking off her cloths..(I have to admit I try to catch her before she gets too far)...everything, but when it come to her personal bathroom stuff...I won't get into it, but I found something in her garbage can today that just grossed me out...so much that I won't keep a garbage can in her room for her to use anymore....ewwwwwwwwwww I am doing ok, this is just really hard.... if anybody knows any ideas for me...I'm open to anything....it's so sad to see her, but it's hard to be with her. I need to find the "Joy in the Journey" for sure....actually, today was a good day. Kati is here from Ephraim and Rob is doesn't have school today so we took Grandma to lunch...that was nice..she was actually good. Anyway...things will get better...I hope!!!

No comments: