Friday, October 10, 2008

The BIG Weigh in tomorrow!!!

Oh goodness!!! How I hate the big weigh in!!! It is tomorrow. This was our first week on weight watchers. I really felt like I have done good, and I know I have probably lost something, but I just hate the weigh in!! You really don't feel the first few pounds that you loose, it is when they get more and more, and the cloths get larger and larger, then it's fun.....right now, it's just a loss. And, of course, hormones play such a big part of a women's weight loss...you know when you are retaining fluid.....that is a bummer for sure because it shows up on the scales. I will for sure blog what the results are after the BIG WEIGH IN tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Good luck!!! :)

The Reimers Family said...

Good Luck!

audge8 said...

You are inspiring me!! Keep it up!

The Fullmer's said...

You can do it! Even Lucas knows you can do it!