Saturday, October 4, 2008

Well, what we heard of Conference, it was really good....

I can't wait for the Sunday sessions of Conference....I can just sit and listen, no distractions. We watched a couple talks this morning, then we listened to others on the radio. We had a lot of things to do today, I really hate that, but we taped the sessions so that we wouldn't miss anything....also, I love reading the talks in the ensign later. Can you believe the announcement of the newest temples...I loved the reaction of the congregation when the Rome Italy temple was announced....isn't it great, I really love to hear the new temples announced every conference. The church is really growing and so is temple work. What a blessing it is to be able to "Temple Hop"...We have several temples at a few minutes drive north or south. Take advantage of every opportunity to attend....

What a wet weekend!!! I really love the rain though...feels like fall for sure. I actually had to turn on the heater in the car at one point...I actually wanted to decorate, with Max, the yard and house with Halloween stuff...maybe tomorrow..we'll see.

OH, yes, we started Weight Watchers today!!! Hurray!!! Will keep everyone posted on our progress....wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hello Schroeder's! I am so glad that you found our blog, I am loving the whole blogging "world" and those who I am now able to keep in touch with. I can't believe Rob will be graduating, I guess time flies and it sound like you have a lot on your plate. Well I look forward to following your crazy fun!