Friday, September 12, 2008

Keeping up with Myself!!!

Sometimes I think I need to slow down a little, but as long as I can handle it, I am sure this is how I will live my weeks...Wednesday after work I went to So Ogden to spend some time with Staci and Max...can I just tell you how much fun that little boy is and how in Love I am with him!! I love being a mom and grandma!! We really had a great time, playing with his toys, reading his books, talking and listening to a 3 yr old, hearing "Grandma You?" (this is his way of pronouncing Grandma Lu, which comes out Grandma You).. every two seconds, going in the back yard, picking and eating the cherry tomatoes (Max loves tomatoes just about as much as I do, and Trevors tomatoes are yummy off the vine) playing on the swing and slide, running to Target to get Max a few wintery cloths and listening to Max say the whole time.."I want to go home Grandma You" (he just isn't going to be a shopper for sure)... then last night I went to a cooking class with our ward learning how to use our food storage, this time learning how to cook with legumes..some really good ideas and some I will use in our home...especially loved visiting with the ladies in our ward...it was a great night out. Today when I get home from work, Staci, Max and I are going to the State Fair for a while, then we are picking up Grandma Bahr and going to the play at the Empress Theatre "Suescical the Musical"...I helped make costumes for this play and of course, the carmels....tomorrow, we go to Kati Jo's first football game at noon, over to the Armitsteads with the Astills and Marcusens for a night out with friends, then Sunday back to Ephraim for a visit with Kati's ward Family day....could we do any more? You know, the only thing I don't like is we don't get everything done when we have weeks like this...but I love it!!! I love my family and everything I do to try to keep up with them, which can be very entertaining sometimes....foot note..Krisit's friend, Jocelyn Dickison just came home from her mission to Figi last night and I really can't wait to see her and give her a great big welcome home hug...this I will need to fit in for sure....and so on and so on and so on...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow you are busy, but it all sounds like a lot of fun! I like the State Fair pics, especially the cows!