Saturday, September 20, 2008

Simple things........do we even see them?



You know, sometimes we get so caught up in life and all it brings and forget those little, simple things.....they may seem silly to some, but I think they are there to remind us that we need to take a step back and SEE things around us....I'm probably not making any sense. Today, Max and I saw a butterfly...it was flying around the flowers, landing and flying, landing and flying...how silly, but it was beautiful....we both loved it if only for the moment it was there, then it flew away......I tired to get a picture with my camera phone...sorry it isn't too good. I am sure there have been a lot of butterflies around....I'm ashamed to say, this was my first one this year....I honestly don't remember seeing one before now...now how silly is that? Yesterday Max and I were watching the bees picking up pollen from the flowers...they were really busy and it was interesting, you could see the yellow pollen on their hind legs...you can see them work so hard....just makes me wonder sometimes...ok, I'm done...I will stop with this mood I am in!! (but stop and watch the little critters sometime, they are really interesting)

No comments: